The girl who doesn’t get nicely dressed up everyday. The girl who doesn’t have to have her makeup perfect everyday. The girl who has that little boyish side to her. The girl who doesn’t have a ton of pictures of her showing off a ton of skin and puckering up her lips online. The girl who’s willing to run around in the rain without caring about her hair. The girl who will stay up with you all night on the phone. The girl who’s willing to play video games with you, and not stop until she beats you. The girl who doesn’t make every guy’s head turn. The girl who not every single person will call pretty. The girl who lives in her own little world along with a few other people. The girl who doesn’t care what people think. The girl who is also like a best friend to you. The girl who sat there and listened to you, about anything, always. That girl, that’s the girl who’s worth it. That’s the girl who you can fall in love with and never regret it. She’s the one, you could spend the rest of your life with.
- I’m loud.
- I’m obnoxious.
- I’m sarcastic.
- I’m cocky.
- I cry easily.
- I have a bad temper.
- For the most part I don’t like people.
- I’m easy to get along with.
- I have more enemies than friends.
- I’ve smoked.
- I’ve smoked weed.
- I drink coffee.
- I clean my room daily.
- I wear makeup. (sometimes)
- I wear a piece of jewelry at all times.
- I wear contacts.
- I wear glasses.
- I have braces.
- I change my hair color often.
- I straighten my hair often.
- I have a piercing.
- I have small feet.
- I’m in a relationship now.
- I’m single.
- I’m crushin’.
- I’ve missed an ex before.
- An ex has physically abused me at least once.
- I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
- I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
- I’ve been in love more than two times.
- I believe in love at first sight.
- I believe lust is more important than love.
- I have a best friend.
- I have at least ten friends.
- I’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend.
- I’ve beaten up a friend.
- I’ve been in a serious fight with a friend.
- I can trust at least five people with my life.
- I’ve been on a plane.
- I’ve been on a train.
- Someone close to me has died.
- I’ve taken a taxi.
- I’ve taken a city bus.
- I’ve taken a school bus.
- I’ve gone bungee jumping.
- I’ve made a speech.
- I’ve been in some sort of club.
- I’ve won an award.
- I’ve spent 24 hours on the computer straight.
- I’ve been in a physical fight.
- I listen to R&B.
- I listen to country.
- I listen to pop.
- I listen to techno.
- I listen to rock.
- I’m one of those people who play songs repeatedly until I hate it.
- I hate the radio.
- I download music.
- I buy CD’s.
- I spend at least six hours a day watching television.
- I watch soap operas daily. (but not lately)
- I’m in love with Days Of Our Lives.
- I’ve seen and liked the O.C.
- I’ve seen and liked One Tree Hill.
- I’ve seen and like America’s Next Top Model.
- I’ve seen and like Popular.
- I’ve seen and like 24.
- I’ve seen and liked CSI.
- I’ve seen and like Everwood.
- I get along with both of my parents.
- My biological parents are still together.
- I have at least one brother.
- I have at least one sister.
- I have at least one step brother/sister.
- I have at least one half brother/sister.
- I’ve been kicked out of the house.
- I’ve ran away from my home.
- I’ve been brown.
- I’ve had streaks.
- I’ve cut my hair in the past year.
- I’ve dyed my hair in the past year.
- I’ve been blonde.
- I’ve had black.
- I’ve been red.
- I’ve been light brown.
- I’ve been medium brown.
- I’ve been blue/green.
- I’ve gotten my hair thinned.
- I use conditioner.
- I’ve used silk therapy.
- I’ve used hot oil treatments.
- I’ve curled my hair.
- I’ve straightened my hair.
- I’ve ironed my hair.
- I’ve braided my hair.
- I’ve yelled at a teacher.
- I’ve been suspended.
- I’ve had an in-school suspension.
- I’ve been sent to the principals office.
- I’ve walked out of class.
- I’ve skipped an entire day of school.
- I’ve skipped a whole month of one certain class.
- I’ve failed Art.
- I’ve failed P.E.
- I’ve failed math.
- I’ve failed science.
- I’ve failed another class.
- A teacher has called my parents.
HHEEEEELLLOO TUMBLR!!!!!! :)